Company announced the Cookeville location after recent national expansion plans
In the meantime, and in celebration of the official grand opening, the Coffee stand is holding what they call “Friends and Family” soft opening.
“As we push forward, we have will have community hours where we can continue that trend and give away free smalls for three hours a day,” he said. “Be ready for 7 Brew and be ready for the energy. We are a business that loves to be with the community and create great relationships with the local community.”
The company announced the Cookeville location after recent national expansion plans.
Highlights of the menu include:
- Blondie, which features Vanilla and Caramel
- Brunett, which features Caramel and Hazelnut
- Nightshade Energy, which features Blue Raspberry, Pomegranate and Lavender
- Bikini Bottom Energy, which features Coconut, Guava and Banana
- Georgia Peach Green Tea, which features Strawberry and Peach
- Key Lime Pie Lemon Freeze, which features White Chocolate and Lime
For information on jobs visit 7brewteam.7brewcareers.com.
Photo courtesy of 7 Brew.
Copyright 2023 The Upper Cumberland Business Journal. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Other news you may want to check out: