NASHVILLE– A new mobile app is making it easier for Tennesseans to access state government services. “MyTN” is now available for download from the Apple and Android store. Visit MyTN.gov to easily download to your device by clicking the Apple or Android store icons.
“State government services are utilized by every citizen, and we want to provide access to those services where it’s most convenient – on your mobile device,” State Chief Information Officer Stephanie Dedmon said. “The one service used by almost everyone at some point is renewing your driver’s license, and beginning today, that service is mobile.”
Citizens will be able to access the following services via the mobile app:
- Driver Services allowing customers to renew or get a duplicate license, renew a handgun carry permit, upgrade the Graduated Driver license (GDL) and more. Initial application for a Real ID will need to be made in person.
- Hunting and fishing licenses.
- Boat registration.
- Tennessee Felony Offender Information Lookup (FOIL).
- Child Abuse Referral and Tracking (CARAT).
- Information regarding Pick Tennessee Products including locating farmer’s markets and local meats, produce, dairy products and more, as well as tourism sites across the state.
- kidcentral tn, a resource for Tennessee families including information on popular parenting topics in education, health, development and family support.
- Information about doing business in Tennessee, such as the state’s business climate, workforce and quality of life.
- Information regarding the Tennessee State Museum including exhibits, programs and event schedules.
Additional services will be added to the MyTN mobile app this year.
MyTN was developed by the Tennessee Department of Finance & Administration’s Strategic Technology Solutions (STS) in partnership with state agencies. STS provides planning, resources, execution and coordination in managing the information systems needs of the state.