The colder wind is gusting, swirling colorful leaves to the sky, and dropping them to dying grass. That is a sure sign that fall is upon us, and with fall comes FALL-O-WEEN in Livingston. The annual festivities are gearing up, and the town is prepping for the Oct. 29 event, and, this year, some of the haunts even take place in the moonlight with “FALL-O-WEEN After Dark” from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
From ghost stories to family thrills in the park, the Livingston Chamber of Commerce has announced this year’s schedule:
- 12 Noon – 4pm Fall-O-Ween on the Square and Central Park.
- Trick or treating, Bouncy Houses, Games, Prizes, Petting Zoo, Wagon Rides, Costume Contests, Best Booth Contest, Food Vendors and more!!
- 5:00pm – 9:00pm Fall-o-ween After Dark @ Central Park
- 5:00pm – 6:30 Live Music provided by local talent KouZin
- 5:30 – Pumpkin Carving Contest. Bring your Already Carved Pumpkin to the Pavilion at Central Park for Judging.
- 6:30pm – 7:00pm – Ghost Stories with Todd Matthews and Dark Corners Paranormal.
- 7:00pm Showing of the movie Ghostbusters: Afterlife (Bring your blankets and lawn chairs)
- Walking Tours – Please register for these on EventBrite. Meet at Central Park at your scheduled time.
- 6:30pm Haunted Walking Tour #1
- 7:30pm Haunted Walking Tour #2
- 8:30pm Haunted Walking Tour #3