McMinnville – Gov. Bill Lee and other state and local officials will gather Monday, Oct. 17 in McMinnville to present a $5,596,564 water infrastructure grant for Warren County.
Announced on Aug. 30, the grant dedicates American Rescue Plan funds to Warren County and three local utility districts for critical drinking water and wastewater infrastructure projects. Officials participating in the event with Lee are from the Tennessee Department of Environment and Conservation (TDEC), Warren County, and the Tennessee General Assembly.
Gathering will be at 70 Crain Rd., in McMinnville.
Officials present will be:
- LeeTDEC Commissioner David Salyers
- Warren County Executive Terry Bell
- McMinnville Mayor Ryle Chastain
- Morrison Mayor Sue Anderson
- Centertown Mayor Joel Ackers
- Warren County Utility District General Manager Anthony Pelham
- Sen. Janice Bowling, R-Tullahoma
- Rep. Rush Bricken, R-Tullahoma
- Rep. Paul Sherrell, R-Sparta
- TDEC Deputy Commissioner Karen Simo