Expo to showcase local entrepreneurship and economic growth
Livingston – The Livingston Overton County Chamber of Commerce (Chamber) will hold the first ever Business Expo (expo), a “premier event celebrating local entrepreneurship and fostering economic growth within our vibrant community” June 17, according to a release by the Chamber. The expo will be held at The Little Red Orchard and promises to be “an exceptional platform for businesses to showcase their products, services and innovations.”
The Chamber says it looks to make the expo an annual event representing both the area and entrepreneurs well.
“The Livingston Overton County Chamber Business Expo will become a hallmark event in our city, serving as a dynamic marketplace for entrepreneurs, business owners and community members alike,” said the Chamber in a release. “This year’s expo is expected to showcase a diverse range of industries and businesses, representing the thriving economic landscape of our region.”
What can attendees of the Livingston Overton County Chamber Business Expo expect?
- A showcase of local Entrepreneurship where people can explore the ingenuity and creativity of local businesses as they exhibit products and services. Both established companies and emerging startups will be on site.
- Networking Opportunities where people can connect with fellow entrepreneurs, industry leaders and community stakeholders. They will have the opportunity to forge valuable partnerships and cultivate relationships that can contribute to any business’s growth and success.
- Interactive exhibits and demonstrations to experience firsthand the latest innovations and cutting-edge technologies across various industries. Participate in live demonstrations and gain insights into the future of business in the community.
- Educational workshops and seminars where people can attend informative sessions led by industry experts and learn about key business strategies, marketing trends, financial planning and other essential topics to help you stay ahead in today’s competitive marketplace.
- Door prizes and giveaways. Attendees can take part in contests and raffles throughout the day for a chance to win prizes provided by exhibitors and sponsors.
Overton County Chamber of Commerce President & CEO Shannon Cantrell said the event epitomizes the entrepreneurial spirit of the area.
“The Livingston Overton County Chamber Business Expo is a testament to the resilience and entrepreneurial spirit of our local business community,” said Cantrell. “It serves as a catalyst for economic growth and provides a platform for businesses to connect, collaborate and thrive. We are excited to bring together a diverse array of businesses, showcasing their expertise and contributing to the vitality of our city.”
The Expo is made possible by the support of sponsors including The Little Red Orchard and Enbridge.
“Their commitment to fostering local business development is invaluable and greatly appreciated,” said the Chamber. “Other sponsorship opportunities are available and needed. If interested in highlighting your business by sponsoring this great event, contact Shannon at the Chamber. 931-823-6421”
Registration for exhibitors is now open and interested businesses are encouraged to reserve their space early to secure a spot. To register or obtain further information, visit www.discoverlivingstontn.com/businessexpo.
“Join us at the Livingston Overton County Business Expo and be a part of the collective success and growth of our community. Together, we can build a stronger local economy, inspire innovation and forge lasting connections,” said the Chamber.
Photo courtesy of the Livingston-Overton County Chamber of Commerce.