NASHVILLE – The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Nashville District is seeking individuals interested in 2019 Park Attendant contract positions across Tennessee and Kentucky.
A total of 21 contracts across the Cumberland River Basin are available for quote submission at seven Corps projects listed below.
- J. Percy Priest Lake: Anderson Road Day Use, Cook Day Use, Seven Points Campground and Anderson Road Campground
- Old Hickory Lake: Cedar Creek Campground and Old Hickory Beach
- Lake Barkley: Bumpus Mills, Canal, Eureka, and Hurricane Creek Campgrounds
- Cordell Hull Lake: Salt Lick and Defeated Creek Campgrounds
- Center Hill Lake: Ragland Bottom, Long Branch and Floating Mill Campgrounds
- Dale Hollow Lake: Dale Hollow Dam and Willow Grove Campgrounds
- Lake Cumberland: Cumberland Point and Fall Creek Campgrounds
Gate attendants play a vital role at Corps of Engineers lakes by staffing the entrance fee booth, providing information to park visitors, assisting Corps staff, posting shelter reservations, maintaining quiet hours, and operating computer-based park management system. For additional contract requirements performed by park attendant contractors, applicants should refer to the bid packet and work statement.
A full hookup campsite including water, sewer and electrical service is provided for the park attendant contractors selected. Contractors must provide their own self-contained camping unit and are required to reside in the campground on days of employment.
Prospective contractors must be registered in the System for Award Management and obtain a Unique Entity Identifier number (formerly DUNS) at www.sam.gov before submitting a quote. Solicitation is tentatively scheduled to be released Jan. 15, 2019 online at www.fbo.gov and can be located by entering W912P5-19 in the keyword/solicitation number field. If you are unable to obtain the bid package from the internet or you have questions regarding a contract, please contact James Purcell, contract specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 615-736-7674.
The public can obtain news, updates and information from the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Nashville District on the district’s website at www.lrn.usace.army.mil, on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/nashvillecorps, and on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/nashvillecorps.