Cleveland – The 8th Annual Peak Performance Symposium, a yearly event held for manufacturers, by manufacturers where leading industry professionals share and discuss manufacturing best practices and speak on how manufacturers are maintaining a competitive advantage in the areas of trade, technology, and talent will be held on October 21 from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. ET at Smart Factory Institute at the PIE Innovation Center in Cleveland, TN.
The Symposium offers a first look into the Smart Factory Institute’s new manufacturing collaborative community space within the PIE Innovation Center in Cleveland, Tenn. At 2 p.m. the event will conclude with an optional exclusive tour of the Wacker manufacturing plant located in Charleston.
More than 15 senior industry leaders will be participating in six interactive panels and sessions focused on three tracks: Trade, Technology and Talent.
The featured trade panel discussion on the Made in America Movement will include leaders from the U.S. Department of Commerce’s International Trade Administration, U.S. Commercial Service; the Export-Import Bank of the United States; Regions Bank; and the Tennessee Small Business Development Center (SBDC) discussing programs and resources available to assist American businesses in planning international sales strategies and succeeding in today’s global marketplace.
Other presenters include:
- Brown–Forman Corporation, manufacturer of Jack Daniel’s
- Chattanooga Area Chamber of Commerce
- Cleveland-Bradley County Chamber of Commerce
- EPB, local energy & connectivity solutions provider
- Kenco, the largest woman-owned third-party logistics (3PL) company in the U.S.
- Miller & Martin PLLC
- Motorola Solutions, telecommunications manufacturer
- Mueller Co., local industrial manufacturer
- Nokian Tyres, international tire manufacturer
- Tennessee Manufacturers Association
- Tennessee Valley Authority
- Terracon, engineering consulting firm
- University of Chattanooga, Industrial-Organizational & Occupational Health Psychology
Smart Factory Institute at the PIE Innovation Center is located at 2215 Parker St NE, Cleveland, TN 37311.