WASHINGTON – The Small Business Administration invites business owners to join them today as they kick off the free National Small Business Week virtual conference. The event will feature presentations by business experts, mentoring and virtual networking all designed to help entrepreneurs retool, pivot and come back stronger than ever before. We will also announce the National Small Business Person of the Year.
The virtual conference kicks off Tuesday at 1 p.m. EDT and continues Wednesday and Thursday. A detailed schedule of speakers and sessions is available here.
- The Nature of the Recovery
- Access to: Capital, Information, Resources, Education, Community
- Small business well-being during uncertain times
- 3 Tips to Publish Your Website with Confidence
- SBA’s Veteran resources
- Veteran Success Story Videos
- PPP Success Stories Video
- Preparing for a Stronger Tomorrow: Adapting through Selling Online
- From Surviving to Thriving: Small Businesses Finding Growth
- How eCommerce is helping small businesses weather the storm, and how to prepare for what comes next
- Make Your Website Work for You
- SBA Resources to Support and Prepare Small Businesses for the Future
Registration is free and available here.