Washington – Those who may have missed the 2022 IRS Nationwide Tax Forum now have a second chance to view the seminars and earn continuing education credit through the 2022 Nationwide Tax Forums Online.
The online version of the forum consists of 18 new self-study seminars that use interactive videos, PowerPoint slides and transcripts to educate tax professionals. This year, the online version includes four Spanish-language seminars.
The 2022 Nationwide Tax Forums Online includes the following seminars:
- IRS Commissioner Chuck Rettig’s Keynote Address
- Tax Law Changes for Tax Year 2022 — in English and Spanish
- Professional Responsibility Obligations (ethics) – in English and Spanish
- Tax Treatment of Digital Assets
- Tax-Exempt Organizations Update
- Emerging Cyber Crimes – in English and Spanish
The Nationwide Tax Forums Online is registered as a qualified sponsor of continuing education with the IRS Return Preparer Office and the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy. For a fee, CPAs, Enrolled Agents and Annual Filing Season Program participants can earn continuing education credit.
The online forum seminars can also be reviewed for free. Individuals who choose to review (or audit) the seminars will not receive continuing education credit.
In addition to the newly added 2022 seminars, numerous seminars from prior IRS Tax Forums are also available.
For more information and to access the seminars, visit www.irstaxforumsonline.com.