COOKEVILLE – Cookeville Regional Medical Center (CRMC) has announced the status of operations for many of its departments for today, Tuesday, Feb. 16.
CRMC Services CLOSED TODAY
- The Cancer Center
- CRMC Urgent Care
- The Outpatient Imaging Center
- The Cardiac Imaging Center
- TN Heart – ALL clinic locations closed
- The Cardiac Rehab Center
- All CRMG outpatient medical offices
- Outpatient Therapy
- Patient Financial Services
- The Sleep Center
- The Daycare Center
- The Education Center
- The Grill, Coffee Shop and Gift Shop
- Outpatient Pharmacy
- Workplace Wellness
- CRMC Daycare
- Outpatient Infusions will be closed today with the exception of urgent or emergent infusions.
CRMC Services OPEN Today
- The Emergency Department is open.
- The Cath Lab is open for business and ready to receive Code STEMI’s as needed.
- CVOR and Vascular Lab are open.
- COVID BAM infusions will be open.
- Cafeteria is open but will close from 10-11 today to prepare lunches for patients.
- CRMC Obstetrical Services are open for patient care. Prenatal education classes scheduled for Monday and Tuesday have been rescheduled for Feb 22-24.